September 3, 2013

The Neutrogena Micro Mist Airbrush Sunless Tan Review ♡

             
    Hey ladies! I know everyone is sad with summer winding down, but fall is right around the corner. To me, fall is so amazing and is definitely my most favorite time of the year! One thing that I do know, is that we all still want to keep our bronze tan from the summertime. Tanning beds are dangerous, and is definitely not the safest way to achieve your tan. Also spray tanning booths at salons are not always a reasonable price. 
    Fortunately there is a safe and cheap way to get that bronze glow; and that is portable spray tan. You can find these sprays at any drugstore or discount stores. My favorite product of them all right now is Neutrogena Micro Mist. This product comes in different shades, but the one I use is medium. 
    I love this product, because it gives me an airbrush spray tan evenly, with no streaks. The tan it gives you is natural looking and not orange, like some spray tan sprays give you. If you are pale and you are worried about spray tans making you orange, this product won’t. The formula is a little sticky at first, but after a few minutes of drying it feels as if you haven't sprayed anything on. 
    For people who know me very well, know that the smell of products is kind of a big deal for me. I almost always won't wear anything that doesn't have a pleasing scent. Of course I know that spray tan formulas have the reputation to smell awful, but occasionally you can find the "gems" that have a yummy scent. Unfortunately, this product is not one of those "gems." The only thing that I do not like about this product is the smell.
    The mist is ultra-light and not super thick. Another thing that I like about these portable sprays is that you can spray yourself and make sure that you get every angle.        
Whether you are naturally tan and want a deeper color, or you are more pale, this spray tan spray will work for anyone. I really do recommend this product for anyone trying to keep that summer tan, without the damage. ;) So hurry and get your own and 
get your tan on! :)



You can purchase this product at Wal-Mart for $9.87. Drugstores such as Walgreens and CVS sell them for a bit more at $13.49. 

I hope you ladies enjoyed this post, and I will talk to you all soon! 
X0
AnneCarol 

1 comment:

Send Flower Pakistan said...

Thanks for giving me information about my problem. I was searching the NET and here I found. Also if you want more work just click
Sunless tans