September 1, 2013

A lil' chit chat, update, & new video. ♡

Hey everyone! I am so sorry for the delay of the "get ready" video I said would be up about a month ago. I started rush with my sorority August 2nd, and then started my SENIOR year of college August 14th! I am feeling so old! (HAHA) I am finally all settled in my new house with my best friend, and everything is going great. I am going to try really hard to get at least 2 posts in a week, and a video up every week/every other week. Since I am in my last year, my classes are harder and more time consuming. This blog and my filming are my passion though, and I will attend to both as much as I can. I want to get a lot of helpful and exciting things up for you all! :) I will have a new video up at the end of this week, and new posts throughout the week, so please keep checking back to see what is new! I really appreciate all of the great feedback, and views. It really means a lot! <3 I am so excited to get back into filming new videos and blogging! If any of you have any requests of what you would like to see, PLEASE leave a comment or tweet me on Twitter! I promise I will get back to every one of you, and upload any requests! :)<3 

xoxo AnneCarol 

FULL OUT "GET READY" WITH ME VIDEO IS BELOW    


Everything that you need to know from the video:
 Shower:
• Shampoo and conditioner- TRESemme Split Remedy (Smells AMAZING!!) -Can get at Walmart, Target, or most drugstores. 
• Body Wash- Softsoap Body Butter Coconut Scrub (Also smells so yummy!) -Can get at Walmart, Target, or most drugstores.

After shower routine:
•  MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel- HERE
• MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Eye Cream- HERE 
• Davines Oi oil for my hair- HERE
• Tu'el Clear it blemish control gel- HERE
•  Anakiri Mineral Mist- HERE
• EOS lip balm- All Walmart, Target, and most drugstores have these cute little guys! :)
• MAC Pro Longwear foundation in NC40- HERE
• MAC Pro Longwear concealer in NW25- HERE
•  Maybelline Anti Dark Circle concealer in FAIR- Can get it at any drugstore, Walmart, or Target or online HERE
• The Original Beauty Blender- HERE You can't buy them directly from the site, but they give you store locaters that sell them.
• Rusk Wired Styling Creme- Target, Beauty Salons, online
• Dermablend Professional Setting Powder- HERE
• MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Give Me Sun- HERE
• MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle- HERE
• Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette- (Used the color Faint for my eyebrows and Foxy for a brow highlight) HERE or Ulta/Sephora
•  MAC Powder blush in Fleur Power- HERE
• MAC eye shadow in Honesty- HERE
• MAC eye shadow in Saddle- HERE
•  Maybelline Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner in black- HERE or you can get it at any drugstore, Walmart, or Target
• MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash mascara- HERE
• MAC Lip Pencil in Lasting Sensation- HERE
• MAC Lipstick in Vegas Volt- HERE
• Jilbere de Paris Porcelain Series Hair Dryer- Got mine at Sally Beauty Supply Store
• I don't remember where I got my wand from, but any wand will work for the look I did. :)

My Extensions:
I wear Bellami and Euronext hair extensions. The really blonde ones are my Bellami ones and the darker ones are my Euronext.
*** I LOVE MY BELLAMIS SO MUCH AND DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THEM!! :) ***

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!! It means so much! <3

*XOXO






No comments: