January 22, 2014

How I fill in my THIN eyebrows


New video is now up on my channel on how I fill in my thin brows! Great tutorial for girls who have thin ones like myself. NO JUDGING on the 2 pictures on the left please. I want everyone to see that it is okay to have thin brows, and also show what a difference it makes after filling them in. I am aware I look a lot different when I don't have them filled in. Go check it out and like it if you found it helpful! Don't forget to subscribe to my channel as well. xo


☆Products used & mentioned:
- Finishing Touch Elite Lighted Personal Hair Remover razor
- Revlon brow scissors 
- Tweezers (no brand)
- MAC 204 lash brush (spoolie)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in 'soft brown' 
- Anastasia Beverly Hills brow powder duo in 'dark brown' applied with Smashbox duo sided eyebrow brush
- Anastasia Beverly Hills clear brow gel
- Stila pearl white eyeliner in 'empress'

xo




No comments: