December 7, 2013

Before & after: Hannah Galloway ♡

Hi loves, so I got to glam up this cutie for her 21st birthday! Hannah is one of my sorority sisters, and I always have so much fun when I am around her. She is so full of energy and HILARIOUS! I was so happy that she wanted me to do her makeup for pretty much the best birthday she has had yet! ;) 21!!! 

I didn't go for a super dramatic look, just because Hannah doesn't wear a lot of makeup to begin with. I did a more red-brown simple smokey eye to compliment her green eyes, while still keeping her eyes bright. I paired this look with the perfect pink-coral lip.

Details 




Products used:
FACE
- Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour matte foundation in 'light-medium'
- Laura Mercier camouflage concealer in SC-2 (under eyes & spot conceal)
- Dermablend translucent setting powder to set concealer
- Tarte Amazonian waterproof bronzer in 'Park avenue princess' MATTE shade to contour
- MAC mineralize skin finish natural in 'give me sun' to give her face some more color
- Tarte powder blush in 'amused'
- MAC mineralize skin finish in 'soft and gentle' 
- Anastasia brow powder duo in 'dark brown' to fill in and shape her brows
EYES
- MAC paint pot in 'soft ocre' for all over up to under the brows
- MAC 'saddle' in the crease
- MAC 'club' all over lid & smoked it out on the lower lash line (wet the brush with MAC fix +, eye drops, or water & it will intensify the color)
- MAC 'nylon' for brow highlight and inner corner
- Tarte Amazonian clay waterproof gel liner in 'black' 
- Tarte mascara 'Lights, Camera, Flashes' 
LIPS
- Lined lips with Revlon lip liner in 'nude'
- Lipstick is Milani in 'fruit punch' 

- Set her whole face with Urban Decay's de-slick setting spray 

XO




No comments: