November 4, 2013

Alex's reaction to her makeup for her engagement photos ♡

*NEW SHORT VIDEO IS UP ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL FROM ALEX WATSON'S ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS TRIAL RUN!*

     Hi everybody! I put this short video together of just different parts from the end of the night when I was finishing Alex's makeup for her engagement photos trial run. This is not a video showing you how to do makeup, it is more of just a "teaser" from that night. I knew Alex would love to see her own reaction, so I put this together especially for her. I also included her perfect reaction at the end! It is so rewarding to see how much she loved the look I came up with for her. 
     If you know of anyone getting married that is around the panhandle of Florida and around south Alabama, I do free consults with all of my own products + theres if they choose to bring their own as well. This includes, engagement photos, engagement portraits, bridal makeup + bridal party. I do travel as well. For business inquiries, you can email me at annecarolwilson@hotmail.com. 
     I hope you all enjoyed this video, and if you did please 'like' the video. Also please leave a comment on the video telling me what you would like to see next.  

XO

No comments: