October 13, 2013

Fall Look #1 ♡

Hey lovely ladies! I just cannot believe fall is FINALLY HERE!!! Fall is my most favorite time of the year! Everything about this season is so perfect; the delicious scents that come out at this time from none other than my favorite store, Bath & Body Works, the colder weather, the clothes, yummy coffee drinks, and my most favorite, the dark lips! 
     This makeup look is based on that dark cranberry lip color that is 'so in' this season. When you incorporate a dark lip into your makeup look, you will want to do a neutral eye. By doing that, it will keep you from looking too over done. 
    This makeup look is one of my go-to fall looks. This makeup look is so effortless, but still so glam! Please watch the video below if you want to know how I do this makeup look, and how I pair it with the dark red lips. 
XO
AnneCarol
    



•Products used in order:
- Neutrogena acne fighting stress control triple action toner
- L'oreal magic perfecting base primer
- Revlon colorstay whipped foundation in shade 320 warm golden 
- Maybelline color stick in the yellow shade
- Benefit boi'ing in lemonaid (used the yellow shade underneath my eye and the skin color one on top of my lid)
- Revlon photoready translucent powder
- MAC mineralize skin finish in 'give me sun'
- MAC mineralize skin finish in 'soft and gentle'
- Revlon classic color blush in 'iced plum'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in brunette
- Urban Decay Naked basics palette 'Naked 2 & Faint'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills clear brow gel
- NYX eyeshadow base in white
- MAC eyeshadow in 'saddle'
- MAC eyshadow in 'brule' 
- Urban Decay Naked basics palette 'venus'
- Maybelline master precise felt tip liquid eyeliner in 'blackest black'
- Revlon Lash Potion mascara
- Revlon Photoready 3D volume mascara
- Estee Lauder lip pencil in 'wineberry'
- Chanel Rouge Coco hydrating creme lipstick in 'metal garnet' (This color is sadly discontinued :( )

•Tools used in order:

- Sedona Lace 928 flat top foundation brush
- The Original Beauty Blender
- E.L.F Flat top powder brush 
- MAC 109 small contour brush
- Sedona Lace FB 01 (AMAZING)
- MAC 130 small duo fibre brush
- MAC 224 tapered blending brush
- MAC 239 goat hair shader brush
- Duo-sided pencil/blending brush from Target & I don't know where I got it. sorry! (used pencil side for highlight for brows)
- Pencil brush from Target for my lower lash line 
- Eyelash curler brand is Emite

No comments: