July 9, 2013

Pink & Orange Summer Night Eye Makeup ♡

With summertime at full blast right now, I thought it would be appropriate to do an eye makeup look for those unforgettable summer nights. For some reason when I think of pink and orange paired together I think of the beautiful Florida sunsets I get to see almost every night. So what are two better colors than pink and orange to put together for a summer night makeup look? This eye makeup look is actually a lot easier to achieve than it looks. Although I do have brown eyes, I think this eye look will look absolutely amazing on blue eyes. The pink will make the blue pop, but again this look will make all eye colors look beautiful! :) I hope you all enjoy!

 -xo AnneCarol

 *** A video showing me doing this look step by step will be up in a couple days!***

This palette is not sold on NYX's website anymore, but I did find it on Urban Outfitter's website. The link is right below. :)







Ardell Lashes 


I didn't have mine with me when I was taking pictures, but for my eyebrows I just used the E.L.F. Studio Eyebrow Kit in Ash. I applied it with my duo-sided eyebrow brush from Smashbox.






This brush came in a makeup set from Amazon and I don't know the name of it. It is just a flat synthetic brush.






No comments: